Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photos

In the hospital with Cedric.
December 2007

Please excuse the running makeup! 2003 trip to Niagra Falls.

2001 right after we got our dog Roxy.

Cedric and Tyson mowing the lawn together.


Cedric being excited at a baseball game.
July 2009 baseball game.

2009 Smith Family Easter Egg Hunt
On one of our many beach walks.

Stopping on the beach walk to play in the sand.
Cedric feeding horses for the first time.


Clemson game 2009.  Go Tigers!


Tyson early morning Surfing
Gabe enjoying his birthday cake - April 2011
Our 12 year Anniversary - January 2011

All the Smith Cousins 2010

Sledding in Utah, December 2010

Cedric going out to Surf, Summer 2011

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read an email sent by your mother about wanting to adopt another child. I am in her ward and was so touched by your story. After several years of waiting and hoping for a baby, three miscarriages, and lots of prayers, we were able to adopt our first daughter Heather when she was 5 days old. 10 months later I gave birth to another little girl. We now have four grown children and eleven grandchildren. I don't know what Heavenly Father has in mind for you, but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely, Anne Clark
PS your little boy reminds me of one of my grandchildren. He's beautiful!